Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Before and After






I painted the living room during naptime and after bedtime last wekeend. All by myself. I decided it had to be done immediately, thought about it all during my training last week, picked the color, changed my mind at The Depot, painted a little with the wrong color, bought more paint (the original), painted all weekend, and I LOVE it!!

Credits:

Russ for helping moving some furniture and putting it back, painting where the ceiling and the wall meet, and being SO proud of me for doing this all by myself!

Buzz for saving me and finishing the hard part and helping me touch up where I goofed. Thanks so much for taking your day off to stand on a ladder and stare at the ceiling with me. It looks so much better since you've been here!


We also had some masons come out yesterday and put a little flagstone patio extension in our backyard. It looks great--I can't wait for it to stop glowing in the dark and get some "stuff" on it. They worked from 8:00-5:00 to get this done and the sun was beaming on them every moment. Thank you--we love it!!

4 comments:

Becca said...

It looks nice! I am a little compulsive when it comes to painting too. I am sure Ryan is afraid every day of what he might come home to!

Boyz3Mommy said...

LOVE it Missthang! JOB well done. I'm impressed with you. I've been THINKING of painting for months and months and can't get motivated or courage to do it!!! Wow-wee!!

rachael... said...

Love the color! Looks great.

queenoftheboys said...

love it! of course I love those colors too!! cuddos to you for doing it all!!