Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

thirty-seven

Today is my 37th birthday.

On bedrest, in the hospital would never be my "ideal scenario" for a birthday celebration, but I have learned a lot today...

There are no words to describe how loved I feel. Thank you just doesn't seem to do it, or even come close. I am in awe of my friends and family. I've shed more tears today, tears of joy and amazement, than I have in a long time.

I'm not listing names, but I am thankful for every moment, visit, email, facebook, phone call, hug, flower, card, Reese's peanut butter cup, book, Mad Libs, magazine, flatiron/blowout, strawberry/grape/pineapple/cantaloupe, cookie, movie, slumber/pizza party, pumpkin flashlight, sock, gourd, pajama, and DVD player on loan. (I didn't even scratch the surface.)

Folks, I hope that I can return the favor, but don't you dare make me come to the hospital.

With a heart full of love,
me

4 comments:

Becca said...

I am so sorry to hear (from my mom) that you are on bedrest. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help... babysitting maybe? Thinking of you!

jenn said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday.
You are a special lady, blessed with loving friends and family.
I don't know the details of your situation, but I want you to know that you are in my prayers!

Stephanie said...

What are you doing on bedrest?! Everything oK?

Tina said...

I love you and this sweet baby more than you will ever know. I wish I could spend more nights with you than I have. Hopefully SOON. What are you doing this Thursday night??? Maybe we'll have to have another slumber party?? Love you sugar britches. Mwah.