Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Me Myself and I

Okay so I got thinking...what would I write about me since I did "My Boys." Here goes....

*Hates onions
*Collects recipes
*Has 3 baby teeth in her mouth
*Alphabetizes her CD's and spices (prefers canned goods that way, but it doesn't always last)
*Enjoys organizing and re-organizing
*Paid off her credit card last month
*Eats chocolate on a daily basis
*If I wasn't a teacher, I would be a.......d.j.!!!
*Loves the smell of citrus
*Doesn't know how to relax
*Loves the smell of Scotch tape and freshly sharpened pencils

1 comment:

Boyz3Mommy said...

Boy and there are SO many more things to add to this list!! I am doing one for my 100th post. People usually do their 100 favorite things, but I decided to go with a different list since I already have my favorite things posted.