Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Cupcake Academy

I had a photgraphy class today. It was fun and I learned some tricks to make my photos even better! These are some of my favorites from today.


Yes, there really were cupcakes!



This is Mrs. Cupcake (the fabulous, real-life photgrapher. Check her out at www.pinkletoes.com).



See how pretty she is without a camera in front of her face? Notice her perfect cupcake shirt!


I took this great picture of these sisters and I don't even know their names.



My favorite pic of Shelly from today

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Was this your photography class? I can't wait to hear about it!
xxoo

Unknown said...

Wonderful, Missy! It was great to meet you today!

Boyz3Mommy said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Missy. You did great. I'm even more impressed than I was before with your photography and I didn't think that was even possible. You've inspired me Ladybug!!!