Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3-D

Russ twisted my arm and we went to see Avatar in 3D. I might have seen just anything to get out of the house once again (I've got some catching up to do)! I didn't really know what to expect at first, but have heard that it was good (from Katie AND Oprah) and that there actually is a story line. I'd decided that it wasn't the science-fiction/alien movie that I thought it might be.

To my surprise, I liked it. The visual effects were incredible. My imagination could never create something like this. I even welled up with tears once--shocker!

Craig and Susan joined us, though we didn't get to talk much, obviously. Susan need to get out of the house too! It was good to have them next to us in the dark with our crazy glasses on.
Couldn't miss this crazy photo opportunity! Susan, I think your eyes are closed!! :-)

No comments: