Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

At the hospital...




My aunt Bette sent me a little Christmas tree, complete with lights and decorations last weekand Riley finally returned from a few days at the ranch to help me decorate it. I'm so glad I have this perfect little tree and get to plug in the lights every morning when I wake up.
He also made a gingerbread house with Nunny and wanted to bring it up to me, It's perfect!

And we shared our annual tradition of opening the first Christmas gift of the year, a big box of Christmas books. I was even able to read 2 new ones--The Jolly Christmas Postman and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!
And I've proudly displayed the Christmas cards we've received so far on the x-ray light in my room.

And at home...

The mantle is up...notice the stocking with no name--I can't wait to get it monogramed!

The tree is up, plugged in, and decorated!!

Breakfast with Santa was a success, but he's still not very sure about that guy.

Holiday spirit is in the air (thanks for the cinnamon rolls AND the bows, Steph)!

No comments: