Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Riley's Jukebox

These are the songs you might hear him sing at any given moment...but especially when he's in his bed trying to fall asleep, or just waking up.

1. Twinkle Twinkle

2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (even when it's out of season)

3. They Eyes of Texas

4. Row Row Row Your Boat

5. Jesus Loves Me

6. Months of the year song (I sing it with my students during calendar time and now Riley knows it too!)

7. I Love You (Barney Song)

8. You are My Sunshine

9. B-I-N-G-O

10. Old MacDonald

11. ABC song

12. The Itsy Bitsy Spider

13. Days of the Week song

14. Zacchius

15. If You're Happy and You Know It

3 comments:

rachael... said...

Too funny...Gage also loves singing Christmas songs all year long!

PJ said...

Aww we have the same blog layout! Send me your email address if you would like to view our blog, pj_roach@baylor.edu

Your son is too cute!

PS- I'm not a stalker, I saw your comment on Allison's blog!

Boyz3Mommy said...

My boys love to sing Christmas songs all year long too. Just know that it doesn't change even when they're older!! :)