Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Out and About

After our "stay home" day morning routine of breakfast, Backyardigans, and the new lady in my son's life--Dora, we got dressed and headed to Barnes and Noble!
Lucky for us, we were just in time for Storytime! I've thought about going and never taken him, so today was a new experience for both of us. He was a great listener, sat on the bench while I watched from behind, and even sang along! After storytime and singing, the kids did a little color/glue stick craft. It was a hit (and it was a proud Mommy moment for me too)!!


After the bookstore, we headed to our favorite drive-thru.

Grilled chicken sandwich for me and the 6-piece kids meal with fruit and milk for Riley. What would they think of me if I only ordered 54 packets of Honey Roasted BBQ sauce( I love that stuff!!)? Riley prefers that instead of ketchup now on his nuggets!
Now...I'm looking forward to enjoying Riley's naptime. Aaaaah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a perfect day to me!

rachael... said...

sounds like fun! btw they are called "stay at home days" in our house! :)