Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Soup and PJ Bunco

I've been hosting Bunco in January for as long as I can remember. I think I chose it because I absolutely love making soups. We don't have enough cold days around here to make it that often, so I take every chance I get. It isn't always cold on our January Bunco date, but this year a cold front was blowing in while everyone was here.

Another fun twist we added was to wear our pajamas. Not sure when this tradition started, but I love it!

This year I served Chicken Enchilada Soup and Tortellini Soup. As I expected, the Chicken Enchilada was the more popular soup this time.

For dessert I stopped by Cupprimo, a coffee and cupcake shop near where I work. The cupcakes are delicious and incredibly beautiful!



I love having them over--if only we did this more than once a year! Hmmmm...what to make next year?

3 comments:

Boyz3Mommy said...

I love this tradition. It's one I look forward to every year and I am SO glad I didn't have to miss it this year. Thanks for changing things up for me!! Love you.

rachael... said...

One of my favorite Bunco traditions! Thanks again for a great soup & pajama memory.

Melissa said...

What about the Coke?
xoxo