Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

'tis the Season


I've put off my Pumpkin Spice Latte's because of our 90 degree fall weather. No longer.

We awoke in Broomfield, Colorado and it was a cool 52 degrees. Today had Pumpkin Spice Latte written all over it!

Robbye and I snuck away in our burnt orange hoodies as Russ slept (only to mutter "black coffee" when I asked him what he wanted from Starbucks). It had to be a Venti too!

It was as fabulous as I remembered (from last fall) and I'm anxious to have another (when fall arrives in Austin). Don't ruin it for yourself and take the lid off though--some things, like the color of a Pumpkin Spice Latte are better left unknown!

2 comments:

Boyz3Mommy said...

yum. i'll have to try one out this year. welcome home! did you get some good pics?

rachael... said...

I don't care for the latte, but I'll take the 52 degrees any day!!