Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You'll Never Believe Me......

until you try it for yourself. It's delicious!

Flying Jacob

4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
2 bananas, sliced lengthwise (I cut in half first)
2 cups whipping cream
1 1/2 cups chili sauce
6 slices bacon
peanuts

(I know I know, you're doubting me already--I was a doubter too, once.)

Cut chicken into chunks and place in bottom of baking dish. Slice bananas and put on top. Whip whipping cream and fold in chili sauce. Bake 25 minutes at 350.

While baking, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, cool, and crumble.

Sprinkle bacon and peanuts over dish when it comes out of the oven.

Serve over rice.



2 comments:

Boyz3Mommy said...

WHERE is the picture of this concoction? I must see it to believe it!!!!

Melissa said...

Okay, so I'm NOT a picky eater...and I'm doubting you. But, I'm certainly intrigued and going to try it now! xoxo