Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

To do lists....


Why do I need a "To Do" list to function? Why does it THRILL me to cross something off? I've gotta mix it up too, the crossing off--with pen in squiggly lines, one straight cross out with Sharpies (a variety of colors, of course) and the madness continues, huh? It's more than a sense of accomplishment that I need apparently. Thank goodness I haven't resorted to putting things like: brushing teeth, eating breakfast, etc. on the list (even though it would be one more thing to cross off. I also enjoy re-writing my list....when several things have been crossed out.

My list is rather short for me right now, which is good...means I'm accomplishing things. This week I accomplished something that's been on the list for quite some time--taking Doak to the vet. Just for shots and a checkup, but why didn't I take him during the summer while I was off for 2 months? I'll never know....


3 comments:

Boyz3Mommy said...

And I can assure you Folks, she's been doing these lists since the
7th grade for sure. Maybe longer...that's just how long I can send proof your way!!

YAY for blogging Ladybug!! I'm proud fer ya!!

t.

Melissa said...

You do different cross outs on the same list??? Oh that is WAY too much chaos for me. I must have a little box before each item to put a check mark in when complete. Nothing more, nothing less. ;)

Boyz3Mommy said...

MMMMMMkaaaaaay, waiting fer a new one. You've GOTTA have some good teacher stories racked away in that brain of yours, dontcha?