I'm typing a little list of things I'd love to accomplish around the house soon. Like I said...I'd "love" to accomplish these things and in a perfect world, with no interruptions, I might get it done. I'd be happy to finish just a few in the near future.
1. Paint my archway and island a deep red.
2. Purge, purge, purge. My stuff, everyone's stuff. Ugh!
3. Organize all of my scrapbooking stuff and start scrapping again.
4. Create some sort of mud room in our entry way. Somewhere to put all of our stuff we dump on the island.
5. Cabinets in my laundry room. And our water closet.
6. File all of our bills/papers instead of just making the stack bigger, which means more filing later.
7. Start adding photos to my frame collage in the dining room.
8. Need a family of 4 photo in this house. I'm embarassed there isn't one yet.
9. Books....keep them to decorate the shelves with or get rid of 'em.
10. The backyard...where do I begin? We've planted nothing this year and I miss being out there, but where will we find the time? Russ does a great job of keeping it mowed but there are no new plants and not much color. Really...I'd like the DIY Yard Crashers guy to kidnap us while we're at Home Depot. Now THAT would be awesome!
I'll stop for now...the minute I walk away and post this, I'll think of more things to add. You know, it's just like when I get home from the grocery store, I have to start a new list before I even finish putting all of the groceries away.